This two hour webinar on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17 AT 10AM CT is a follow up from our previous webinar entitled Dyslexia Screening in Schools: Supporting Our Teachers By Doing it Right!
In the first webinar, you learned best practices for both evaluation and implementation of an effective dyslexia screening process in your schools.
Now in this webinar we will provide a clear “map” for selecting and implementing intervention programs based on the results of the universal screening process.
Our goal is to offer a framework to make your job easier!
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The importance of understanding literacy and math skills development for ALL educators
- A map for assessing which intervention approach is best for your school or district
- Guiding recommendations for appropriate intensity and duration of interventions at multiple levels
- Specific examples of intervention approaches
- Extensive live and pre-selected Q&A with a top educational expert
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE LIVE WEBINAR, WE WILL RECORD THE EVENT AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW IT WHEN CONVENIENT FOR YOU. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND VIEW AGENDA: Choosing and Implementing Dyslexia Intervention in the Classroom